Here at Granite Hills Golf Club we are committed to your safety and well-being. Due to the current pandemic we are forced to adapt to a new way of functioning in our daily life. We are committed to providing our members and guests with a safe environment to continue to enjoy our course, and will be following the safety guidelines set by the local, provincial and federal governments.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
-Power carts may only be occupied by one golfer, unless living in the same household. (please be prepared to show ID).
-Masks are mandatory to enter the clubhouse
-There are shields up at checkouts to protect staff, please stand behind them.
- The Pro Shop/Clubhouse will have limited access of 8 guests at a time.
- Social distancing must be followed, a minimum of 6 feet must be kept between you and others.
- There will be an entrance and and exit door (signs posted on outside of clubhouse).
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and exit doors of the clubhouse.
- All players must have a tee time booked in advance, no walk-on players will be permitted.
- Tee times must be booked by calling the Pro Shop (204) 345-4653 or may be booked online.
- Golfers are to arrive no earlier than 15 min before scheduled tee time.
- No golfers are to tee off earlier than their scheduled tee time.
- No more than 4 golfers per group
- Walking is encouraged during the week. Personal pull carts may be used, or one can be rented (every pull cart is thoroughly sanitized after each use)
- Each power cart will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Flag sticks on greens are not to be removed. Cups have been adjusted.
- All ball washers and towels have been removed from the course.
- Rakes from bunkers have been removed, you may improve your lie.
- Course marshals will be touring the course to ensure players are following social distancing measures.
- All items for purchase (balls, tees, clothing, etc) in the Pro Shop will be available by request and will be handled by staff. All purchases are final sale.
-Common areas, washrooms, all surfaces, door handles, power carts, pull carts etc will be frequently cleaned and sanitized.
- All staff have been trained in all rules and procedures.
Please follow social distancing measures, 6 feet or two club lengths away from others.
If you have a fever, cough, or have been in contact with anyone who is not feeling well, please refrain from visiting Granite Hills Golf Club.
Please wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
Thank you for your cooperation