Granite Hills Golf Club is seeking a highly dedicated, hard working Golf Course Mechanic with TORO Equipment experience as well as Yamaha GAS golf cart experience.
The Golf Course Mechanic is responsible for the diagnosis of mechanical problems, preventive and routine maintenance, and repair of equipment such as green mowers, fairway mowers, spraying equipment as well as fleet of Yamaha gas golf carts. A good understanding of hydraulic systems is essential.
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Routine maintenance includes sharpening of blades and bedknives, changing oil, and inspecting and setting up precision equipment
- Duties involve keeping the work areas, and parts room organized and clutter free, and in compliance with Manitoba Health & Safety guidelines. - Must keep detailed service records.
- Must be able to prioritize repairs, and assist during emergency breakdowns out in the field.
- Inventory all club equipment and ensure appropriate spare parts are available when needed or, efficiently, order such equipment, as necessary.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Superintendent and/or Assistant.
Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Qualified Applicants may be submitted to;
Gilles Gauthier, President Granite Hills Golf Club
Tele: (204) 981-6577
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]